Experienced Pasadena Attorneys Resolve Complex Civil Issues
Reputable Southern California law firm handles business law, real estate and estate planning matters
At Alkana Law in Pasadena, California, our team of attorneys have over 50 years of combined experience representing California individuals and businesses in a variety of legal issues. If you need to make business succession plans, resolve a breach of contract dispute, close a real estate transaction or create an estate plan, our firm will provide the tough, smart counsel you need and deserve.
Knowledgeable advocates deliver trusted service
Since 1976, our law firm has helped clients throughout Southern California achieve their goals. People continue to hire our firm and recommend us because we are:
- Innovative strategists — Our law firm takes pride in thinking outside the box as we develop creative and practical solutions to your legal issues.
- Aggressive litigators — We’ve developed a reputation for our tenacity. When we can’t reach an agreement outside the courtroom, our lawyers will fight hard to get you the positive results you deserve.
- Reputable — There is no higher honor than a recommendation from our peers, reflected in attorney Eugene Alkana’s Distinguished Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®.
Clients who seek our counsel get the benefit of our highly responsive service, knowledgeable advice and cost-effective rates.
Providing dedicated legal representation for individuals and businesses
For clients throughout the greater Pasadena area, we deliver high-quality advocacy in the following practice areas:
- Business law — For all types of business law concerns, including business planning, business contracts and succession planning, our firm offers high-level guidance and advocacy. Not only do we provide general counsel, but we are also skilled business litigators who fight for clients involved in breach of contract disputes and other conflicts.
- Real estate — When you need assistance with a real estate transaction or some other real property matter, our firm will protect your property rights.
- Estate planning — It is vital to plan for the management and distribution of your property when you pass away. Our attorneys assist clients with a full range of estate planning needs, including the creation of wills & trusts, as well as guiding executors through the estate administration process.
Depending on the nature of your issue, you may be stressed and concerned about the future. Our experienced attorneys will get to work on your case immediately to bring you the peace of mind you deserve.
Contact a trusted Pasadena, CA law firm to schedule a free consultation
Alkana Law is your trusted legal resource for business law, real estate law and estate planning matters in Pasadena, CA. We represent individuals and businesses throughout the San Gabriel Valley and the eastern part of Los Angeles County. Call (626) 796-8170 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.